Have you ever been tempted by the dream of owning your own business? Have you ever pictured yourself running your own café? … And if so, did the thought give you a little rush of excitement? Well, it’s that rush of excitement that prompted many of our most successful Jamaica Blue franchise partners to chat with us about investing in a Jamaica Blue café.
We believe that, in a franchise partnership, the magic happens when some critical factors are in place:
- The franchise partner has easy access to tried and trusted business systems
- There is a well-developed and proven range of products and services and the means to produce them, immediately available to the franchise partner
- Training and business advice are a given. A strong understanding of business is not essential and support is readily available, so a franchise partner never feels that they are alone
- Strong advertising and marketing support for franchise partners. There is a clear calendar of locally responsive marketing activity
… And some essential traits in a franchise partner:
- Has enthusiasm, ambition, integrity and a strong work ethic
- Good communication skills and the ability to build a tight-knit, energetic team
- Plays a key role in the day-to-day running of the café
- Has a passion for work and has a positive and optimistic outlook
- Must have curiosity and a keenness to learn
- Buys into the Jamaica Blue ‘way’ and the Jamaica Blue culture.
Is most of this making sense? Do you like the sound of the Jamaica Blue approach? Do you think you’ve got what it takes? Why not see what other Jamaica Blue franchise partners have to say? …
“What I love most about my job is the quality of life and the amount of time I get to spend with my kids that I couldn’t do before.”
Andrew Thompson, Owner, Jamaica Blue Castletown and JCU, Townsville QLD
“Having a business in a small town you get to know the regulars that come in all the time, you know their name, their coffee order. We become part of their family and they become part of ours.”
Vince and Jocelyn Lo Presti, Owner, Jamaica Blue Caneland Mackay, QLD
Still tempted by the idea of running your own Jamaica Blue café, why not get in contact? We’ll talk you through the process and answer any questions that you might have.