Make your own Reggae-Tea!
loves our Reggae-Tea? Now you can make it at home!As part of our limited-edition Pineapple menu, the Reggae-Tea is a refreshing homemade pineapple iced tea that's perfect for any hot day. Y
ou'll be sure to sip on this all summer long!
Reggae-Tea (pineapple iced tea) RecipeMakes: Approximately 5 portions (400ml each) Ingredients
1 tbsp. Lemongrass & ginger tea
1 cup boiling water
2 cups ice cubes
1 tin pineapple rings in juice (approx. 440g)
½ cup of pineapple syrup
3 cups cold water
5 pineapple slices (fresh)
5 sprigs of fresh mintMethodNote: Make this in a large jug & pour into glasses to serve. Tea can be brewed using a tea pot or tea infuser.
- Steep tea in boiling water for approx. 5-10 minutes to extract tea flavours.
- Strain liquid into a large serving jug & discard leftover tea leaves.
- Add ice cubes to hot tea to cool down then add the pineapple syrup, tinned pineapple & cold water.
- Mix well to incorporate all ingredients & leave to sit in fridge for at least 30 minutes to infuse.
- To serve pour over ice in chilled glasses over ice & garnish each with a slice of fresh pineapple & mint sprig.
If you're doing your weekly shop and looking to escape and refresh, be sure to stop by your local Jamaica Blue franchise cafe to grab yourself our limited edition Reggae-Tea!If you're a pineapple lover, don't forget to check out the rest of our limited-edition pineapple menu.
Available in at all Jamaica Blue cafes until 2 April 2019. Find your nearest cafe here.